EF English First has ESL job openings in China, Russia and Indonesia. All our ESL jobs come with competitive local salaries, legal working visas, training and development opportunities, and sponsored teacher events. At EF, we do our best to make sure you find the right job for you. We have over 200 schools across 60 cities in China, as well as various cities across Indonesia and Russia. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for a modern big city experience or life in a more traditional town or city. We will have what you’re looking for.
Great news, we’re expanding! For a limited time, we are offering free flights to China if you join us at one of our kids and teens schools. Free flights are available to many cities across China, apply now for first consideration on open positions.
TEACHING ENGLISH TO ADULTS
Teaching English to adults at our English First schools is a professional experience you will never forget. Our state-of-the-art centers are stocked with the resources you need to make sure your job as an ESL teacher is easy and fun. Whether it’s discussing childhood memories or how to play sports, the students will love the topics you teach because it allows them to share their stories, opinions and futures in a universal language.
Teaching English at our Adults schools in China will ensure you live abroad with a great salary, competitive benefits and get the chance to share an amazing career with people from all over the world
- Teach Adults in China while planning and delivering lessons in class sizes up to 25 students
- Using electronic media and EF-developed courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement to students
- Participating in social activities with students organized by your school to encourage oral English proficiency
YOUR SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
- 12,000 – 13,500 RMB monthly, based on qualifications
- 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- 10,000 RMB salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
- ESL certification programs including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and Cambridge IDLTM
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Weekly EF sponsored social events
- Teacher advantages discount scheme
- Job rotation scheme
- Bachelor’s degree
- A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
- The ability to live abroad for at least one year
- Applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa to meet China’s visa regulations.